PSORIASIS CARE – PSORIZIDE®FORTE
- PSORIZIDE®FORTE INDICATIONS:
- Mild, Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
- Seborrheic Psoriasis
- Chronic Pruritic Inflammatory Dermatoses
What is Psorizide®Forte
Psorizide®Forte is an effective natural mineral oral prescription medication. Taken orally as prescribed by a physician, it attacks psoriasis at its source, stimulating the body’s own recovery response to promote skin wellness from the inside out.
- Dermatologist developed for his own patients
- Natural mineral ingredients
- Customized dosage dependent upon body weight – for optimal results
- Steroid Free
- Safe for long term psoriasis treatment
Who should not take Psorizide®Forte?
- Do not take Psorizide®Forte is you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or become pregnant during Psorizide®Forte treatment.
- Although there are no known contraindications, consult with your doctor prior to taking Psorizide®Forte if you are allergic to any ingredients in Psorizide®Forte.
How should I take Psorizide®Forte?
You must take Psorizide®Forte exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It is important to take orally at the beginning of the day on an empty stomach, take nothing but water for one hour afterwards to avoid interference with Psorizide®Forte absorption. The amount of Psorizide®Forte you take has been specially chosen for you. It is based upon your body weight. Psorizide®Forte may be swallowed whole, chewed or dissolved in the mouth. If you miss a dose, just skip that dose. Do not take two doses at the same time.
What are the possible side effects of Psorizide®Forte?
Psorizide®Forte contains low doses of active ingredients. Therefore, there are minimal known side effects. Tell your doctor if you have a history of contact sensitivity to nickel (common in metal) or it there is a history of vesicular hand eczema (dyshidrotic, pomphylox). Nickel sensitivity may be confirmed by a positive nickel patch test by your doctor. If you have nickel sensitivity, your doctor will prescribe a very low dose to start and then slowly increase your dosage over a 5 week period. If you develop a rash, discontinue Psorizide®Forte use and consult with your doctor.
What are the ingredients in Psorizide®Forte?
Active Ingredients: Fumaric Acid (Fumaricum Acidum) 1X, Potassium Bromide (Kali Bromatum) 1X and Nickel Sulphate (Niccolum Sulphuricum) 1X. These drug ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Click here for a downloadable Psorizide®Forte Medication Guide
Click here for a downloadable Psorizide®Forte Talk to your Doctor Guide